Illuminating workspaces or confined spaces in ATEX zones can be challenging, especially in large confined spaces where low voltage is required. Working with different contractors, systems and cabling can lead to problems with connectivity. The Ultra3 is a one size fits all solution: 24V-48V AC and DC and also connectable with both two– and three pin connectors.
About the Ultra3 Floodlight
The most lightweight and most connectable ATEX floodlight of the market:
One lamp for 24V-48V, for AC and DC, for 2p and 3p systems and the weight being as little as 4 kg.
Furthermore, the lamp is waterproof and will float in the water.
Renewed and reliable components:
• Equipped with the same well tested electronics and LEDs as in the Safe-Boy/ Ultra1.
• The same well liked polypropylene housing as with the Ultra2.
• Diffuser not from polycarbonate but from maintenance free hardened glass: never static electricity issues and shockproof.
• Safe light according the latest norms (Intrinsic Safety) to IEC 62471.
• Durable appearance, no rust or colour change over time due to stainless steel bolts, nuts and other components.
• Environmental friendly and non toxic materials.
• Long productcycle and replaceable components with one cable fits all, therefore a very economic solution as well.
• Easy to transport due to a large grip, also for gloved hands.
• Rounded edges, protecting surrounding workplace.
• Stackable and maintenance free.
Dutch Design, Made in Holland.
|Product number 6763100|
|Lumen||4100 | 5000°K|
|Composition||Throughout antistatique polypropylene
|Dimensions||388 x 319 x 147 mm|
|Cable||10m. ATEX certified plug to be agreed upon.|
|Zones||1, 2, 21 and 22|
|Protection index||IP 65|
|Certificate gas||II 2G Ex ib mb IIC T4 Gb|
|Certificate dust||II 2D Ex ib mb IIIC T135°C Db|