Illuminating workspaces in Atex zones can be challenging, especially in large area’s where low voltage is required. The portable led floodlight Ultra3 is an one size fits all solution: 25W, 24V-28V AC/DC and connectable with both two and three pin connectors. The Ultra3 is the best available range of reliable Atex work lights.
About the Ultra3 Floodlight
The most lightweight and most connectable ATEX floodlight of the market:
One lamp for 24V-48V, for AC and DC, for 2p and 3p systems and the weight being as little as 4 kg.
Furthermore, the lamp is waterproof and will float in the water.
Renewd and reliable components:
• The same well tested electronics and LEDs as in the Safe-Boy/ Ultra1.
• The same well liked polypropylene housing as with the Ultra2.
• Diffuser not from polycarbonate but from maintenance free hardened glass: never static electricity issues and shockproof.
• Safe light according the latest norms (Intrinsic Safety) to IEC 62471.
• Durable appearance, no rust or colour change over time due to stainless steel bolts, nuts and other components.
• Environmental friendly and non toxic materials.
• Long productcycle and replaceable components with one cable fits all, therefore a very economic solution as well.
• Easy to transport due to a large grip, also for gloved hands.
• Rounded edges, protecting surrounding workplace.
• Stackable and maintenance free.
Dutch Design, Made in Holland.
Floodlight means a large, powerful light. These are typically used to illuminate a petro- or chemical industry site. The Ultra3 is called floodlight because of the extreme brightness and it is capable to lighten the whole area, thanks to the led lights.
|Product number 6763100|
|Lumen||4100 | 5000°K|
|Composition||Throughout antistatique polypropylene
|Dimensions||388 x 319 x 147 mm|
|Cable||10m. ATEX certified plug to be agreed upon.|
|Zones||1, 2, 21 and 22|
|Protection index||IP 65|
|Certificate gas||II 2G Ex ib mb IIC T4 Gb|
|Certificate dust||II 2D Ex ib mb IIIC T135°C Db|