Illuminating workspaces or confined spaces in ATEX zones can be challenging, especially in large confined spaces where low voltage is required. Working with different contractors, systems and cabling can lead to problems with connectivity. The Ultra3 is a one size fits all solution: 24V-48V AC and DC and also connectable with both two– and three pin connectors.
About the Ultra3 Floodlight
The most lightweight and most connectable ATEX floodlight of the market:
One lamp for 24V-48V, for AC and DC, for 2p and 3p systems and the weight being as little as 4 kg.
Furthermore, the lamp is waterproof and will float in the water.
Renewed and reliable components:
• Equipped with the same well tested electronics and LEDs as in the Safe-Boy/ Ultra1.
• The same well liked polypropylene housing as with the Ultra2.
• Diffuser not from polycarbonate but from maintenance free hardened glass: never static electricity issues and shockproof.
• Safe light according the latest norms (Intrinsic Safety) to IEC 62471.
• Durable appearance, no rust or colour change over time due to stainless steel bolts, nuts and other components.
• Environmental friendly and non toxic materials.
• Long productcycle and replaceable components with one cable fits all, therefore a very economic solution as well.
• Easy to transport due to a large grip, also for gloved hands.
• Rounded edges, protecting surrounding workplace.
• Stackable and maintenance free.
Dutch Design, Made in Holland.
|Volt||from 24V to 48V
both AC and DC
both 2p and 3p connectors
|Light sources||81 LEDs, 5000°K|
|Composition||Throughout antistatique polypropylene, metal frame, stainless steel bolts.
|Lens materials||Scratch and chemical resistant hardened glass with safety and diffusor foil|
|Design||• By design easy to handle, also with gloves on.
• By design easy stackable to save space.
|Dimensions||388 x 319 x 147 mm|
|Ingress protection level||IP 65 according to EN 60529|
|Cable||10m. or upon demand upto 30m.
Upon demand: ATEX certified plug.
|Explosion-safecategory||II 2 GD|
|Certificate gas||Ex ib mb IIC T4 Gb|
|Certificate dust||Ex ib mb IIIC T135°C Db|
|Zones||1, 2, 21 and 22|
|Ambient temperature||-20 ̊C to +50 ̊C|
|Eye safety||Safe. Complies with photobiologicalsafety as defined in the IEC 62471 standard.|
|Conformity||2014/34/EU (ATEX) and 2014/30/EU (EMC)|
|Applicable standards||EN 60079-0:2012 / A11:2013,
|Versions||Full 24V..48V connectable.
With 24V plug: partnumber 6763100
With 42V plug: partnumber 6663100
Plugs to be defined.
Seeking for an innovative lighting solutions for your industry specific needs? We are happy to help you.