Electrical power where needed.
Transportable transformer with input 230V.
About the transformer.
Portable transformer exclusively equipped with ATX sockets, for places where a safe voltage (SELV, PELV) is required in an ATEX zone.
Lightweight transformer (only 18kg), in black GRP.
• With protective stainless steel frame protecting the sockets in the event of a fall and allowing easy handling.
• Easy opening for handling fuses.
• Power supply with 5m of cable with 230V optional plug.
• Standard model equipped with 4 pcs ATX sockets, type of choice.
• Available as standard for 230 V and upon request for 110 V input.
• Output 24 V, upon request 12V or 42V.
- Dimensions / weight: 400 x 300 x 200 mm.
- Materials: Housing GRP with stainless steel protecting frame.
- Primary: 230VAC / 50Hz.
- Cable: Supply by 5m. rubber cable H07RN-F and ATEX plug of choice.
- Secondary: Available in optionally secondary 24V, 42V or 12V
- Power: 250VA
- Overload protection: Fuses.
- Sockets: 4 sockets 16A/2p or 3p of choice
- Protection gas: Ex de IIC T4 Gb (250VA)
- Protection dust: Ex t D IIIC T195°C Db
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Tamb: -20°C to +55°C
- Zones Suitable for use in ATEX zones 1, 2, 21 and 22
|8710710||230V 3p/16A||4 x 24V2p/16A|
|8710711||230V 3p/16A||4 x 24V2p+e/16A|
|8710712||230V 3p/16A||4 x 24V32p/16A|
Seeking for an innovative lighting solutions for your industry specific needs? We are happy to help you.